Thursday 7 August 2008

Mailing list & news on the opening

We've had loads of people email to sign up to the mailing list. That's brilliant - thanks! I'm about to send the first mailing. However, I know that some people have also had specific requests that we've not got round to answering yet. All I can say is sorry, we've been busy getting the darn place together, and I will get round to your individual requests soon. But in the meantime, you should get some news this week.

We're waiting for a date for the floors to go in before we announce the grand opening, but we should be open the weekend of the 16th / 17th August...watch this space for exact details

4 comments:

Kate Feld said...

Well I for one am glad that you're not opening on time - since I'm not there yet to enjoy it. And I love the Preston blogroll!

Dave said...

Will you be inviting well behaved dogs and their owners to join in the fun, either in a bar area or garden? Would be a good spot to stop for a pint!

bethan said...

can wait to see it open,got some great memories of the pub and happy to see it is not being turned into houses/appartments

teddy said...

Well what a surprise you’ve done a great job and the decoration is lovely. We found the staff friendly and very helpfull.
Look forward to seeing you all soon.
Friends of Dorothy x.